User avatar

MiriamHannah

  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 6. Part 2.

    Couldn't find one mistake, darn, your going to have to employ someone with a bigger magnifying glass. Perfect in every way. Love how your plot is developing and the way ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 6. Part 1.

    The maid had called her that as she charged up the stairs. This doesn't make sense Wow, I really love it. Yes that chapter could not have been more of ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 5.

    i gnoring their deliberate quiet voices and sad looks. I'd put deliberately instead of deliberate in the wintertime. I would just put winter, or atleast seperate winter and time. “You ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The novel- ch.3

    OK this is nice. Clever and nothing I'd have ever thought of. Niice twist. Still the collapsing thing before on the first chapter I'm starting to obsess over it so ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    In that case I call America Name - Christina Age - 15 Personality - She was very popular everywhere she lived and relies on friends for all her needs. She ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter six)

    Thank you so much for the reviews, especially Luccy, ofir and pipiedooda. Please keep them going Chapter 6 Aryan City delights Although Aryan are not fond of tourists, at night ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I remember

    Thank you so much for your comments, please keep them coming, I am still adapting this, I write it in about 5 minutes one morning before school so I know ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(7)

    It's good I'm enjoying it. The story is progressing well. I would try to add a little more detail, a little less action packed. In this chapter isabella and Gary ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Darkangel

    This is really good, I like it. Not really fitting to the character so far, but also the link doesn't work so I can't see if the rest fits up ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 4

    Can I say how much I agree with Emma Jane, please, please, please post the next chapter, even if its only in first draft. PM me when you do. Miriam

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The novel- ch.2

    I agree with both of these reviews, the main character are very lovable and believable as people. A few little mistakes that you could catch quite easily by rereading. Also ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I remember

    I remember Climbing over broken branch and unused stile, Feet tripping on the grass. Sun glaring down, illuminating mile, Clay river running back. We wandered onwards, up and up, Gold ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter five)

    Here it is, enjoy (hopefully) Chapter 5 Each carved stone, each wooden tree trunk is what makes this place ursine. Our land does not contain long blade straight motorways or ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • General Articles Re: David

    OK, I think the person before me got all of the mistakes, but this wasn't written with spelling mistakes in mind. You got the feeling across, you told the story ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(6)

    OK, I'm not going to go through line by line because the only mistakes i found in that area were spelling and to be honest those are just easily fixed ...

    Jun 9, 2009


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson