User avatar

MiriamHannah

  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Daniel Ross Dan stood, back tight, posture perfect. It was part of his image, the image he needed to keep as a soldier. He was standing in the middle of ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kat's Carrousel of Reviews! {Le Catarin} Now Open!

    Hi, I was wondering if you wanted to review a longer piece of work, I think I'm just there on some chapters but my biggest problem is that people always ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The novel- ch.6

    I think the person before me got everything. That means I get the fun bit to comment on, the story line. Very slow start, you needed to put a bit ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    Christina rose, lugging a brimmed bag towards the hotel room. She glanced back, everyone already so friendly, so kind. Maybe, just maybe for once she would fit in properly somewhere ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The novel- ch.5

    Really good. A few things that didn't make sense so I'd advise reading through it and those that you can't find by simply proof reading I might as well tell ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cool images!

    I actually love your first image, the tree looks beautiful and the way it is photograph shows just a maze of branches. That would be my favourite. I also like ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter seven)

    Chapter 7 We had spent so long that night, just talking, just laughing. But she had to leave, go back to her family. I hated watching her walk back through ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter eight)

    Ok, I accidentally put on the wrong part. I have been going through everything so thoroughly that I ended up writing a bit of chapter 8 as chapter 7. Will ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter eight)

    So this is actually chapter 8 part 1. See what you think.... Chapter 8 I sat still on the long green grass leaning against my oak tree. Watching each flower ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    Christina "Right, can you set my bags down there please." Christina wandered up the golden shoreline, a skip in her high heeled step. She looked back at the windows of ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Can I join? Name: Daniel Ross (cover name created by soldiers working for the master) Dan for short Age: 20 Gender: male Occupation: soldier Side: Drone Home: A flat in ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: sorry i messed this up.

    I don't understand. Look at the other story books. For it to be a story book it needs both storyline and purpose. Characters would also help. ;) Miriam Hannah

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    Sorry, It's Christina Amazon.

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The novel- ch. 4

    A few things you need to check over, little mistakes with italics and repeating words but apart from that it was flawless. I love where it's going, the choices, the ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 7.

    getting a swelled head like most loving sisters would Comma after head I say the hurt flicker in Dylan’s eyes saw instead of say i assume??? The loss of Dad ...

    Jun 16, 2009


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins