User avatar

MiriamHannah

  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilacs eyes (Chapter nine)

    Ok here it is!!! This is the beginning to the plot really. It's where the whole story is leading. So see what you think and please review. Thank you ofir ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    "Jamie," Her face looked concerned, delicate crinkles appearing above her forehead. "It's Daniel." Unless she gave him his identity it would remain Daniel forever. "Are you sure that's what you ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake District summer

    Thank you, it's really nice of you to say. I'll see if I can brighten it a little. The shot is from this dock a spent a week in the ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Daniel Ross "I finally found you." The voice continued. "Who is this speaking?" Daniels voice raised. "Miranda silly! You were always such a tease." The name sounded familiar, like a ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The novel- ch.8

    Nice, I can't get over your last line. It is good, very good. You said it was short, its really the size of my normal chapters. OK, review, right. I'm ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Moh I ran, back paws spring happily against the concrete. I glanced back warily, my eyes filled with fear. It was her. My human. She loved picking me up, cuddling ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Name: Moh (Mohtsie is her long name) Gender: Female Breed: Tortoise shell cat Home: Has a family and home Age: 2 or 14 years Appearance: Mainly dark, black, browns and ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Nevada Falls

    I really like this, the idea of a tree as life has been kind of worn out, another simile might be better, but apart from that it is good. The ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Greed

    I like the points in the fur, that has turned out welll, looks right for the name. I agree with awake, his front paw is way too curvey, it needs ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter eight) Part two

    Sorry, I've been getting MAJOR writer's block, each paragraph has been a huge struggle but this is basically the build up to a major chapter 9. Look forward to it ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake District summer

    I'm not experienced at all actually, however kind it is for you to say. I did some minor fixing to the colours but really the landscape speaks for itself. Thank ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake District summer

    See what you think, ooh and please review!

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Daniel Ross He watched, day after day, as criminal after criminal was taken away. It was his work, and the rebels he worked with, they were criminals, they broke the ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The novel- ch.7

    "You he's girlfriend, right?" his instead of he's. "Yes!" I said, I wouldn't put an exclamation point there, the reader already knows it's a big thing and it makes it ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kat's Carrousel of Reviews! {Le Catarin} Now Open!

    Hi, I was wondering if you wanted to review a longer piece of work, I think I'm just there on some chapters but my biggest problem is that people always ...

    Jun 26, 2009


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost