User avatar

MiriamHannah

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drowning

    Thankyou so much for the reviews, I really enjoy reading them, even with critisism it helps me learn. I wrote this very quickly and when I was not in the ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drowning

    This is very short. Just something I started writing the other day, you may get I wasn't in the best mood at that point. I really want to know if ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Crazy as I am

    Hi, I write like this piece because of its sense of reality. The fact that you are looking over and reviewing your life shows a good quality both in the ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Crazy as I am

    Hi, I write like this piece because of its sense of reality. The fact that you are looking over and reviewing your life shows a good quality both in the ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter three)

    Sorry, I am trying to look over everything and review. I'll have more time when our holidays finally break out (not that that is any excuse). I'm slowly improving things ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Romantic Writer

    I like this, very sellable as a piece, not that poignant though. Still its a really cool rose. photo 1-I love the whole idea of an open book, it says ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Other Re: The Bible?

    So I'm assuming your religious. To be honest that's all I get from this, your love of the bible. What you were saying about reading deeper, the deeper you read ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: This Stupid Crush

    I like this. Yes, you do need to add punctuation, no one on this site will like you if you don't. About the subject, i don't normally like love stuff ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    "Your looking happy. Why are you looking happy?" It was his one and only friend, standing against his shabby door. "No reason." Dan wanted to keep his meeting with the ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To Lily

    Amazing. I can't really speak. It's emotionally charged and beautifully told. For once I can't actually say something you need to improve on, because there isn't anything. I'm so sorry ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Ethos of the stars

    I'm not sure, your first two stanzas are so intense. They contain so much imagery, but at the same time I'm not really sure what that imagery is. I know ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: rape....

    It's a hard issue to write about, you need credit there. It must be hard to write about so showing it to the web is aspirational. Despite that, I really ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The novel- ch.9

    OK, that wasn't expected.I like this story. I couldn't find many grammatical errors however I would say that the story is going very fast. isn't this the sort of thing ...

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lonely Grey Room

    Thank you so much for the review, I didn't notice the punctuation, thanks for pointing it out. I've righted a bit of it.

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lonely Grey Room

    Lonely Grey Room I wait in the Grey room every day. Through sickness and headache, Through dizziness and stomach ache. I wait in there every hour, every minute, every day. ...

    Jul 4, 2009


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet