User avatar

MiriamHannah

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The realm

    She would have looked human, her walk, the way her voice sounded, even the way she looked: it all looked and sounded human. You use 'looked human a little too ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I Can Has Fotograffy?

    I really like 4, 5, 6, 8 and 13. You have a very good eye for what would look good in a photo, plus a real talent for colour. I ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac eyes (chapter ten)

    Sorry it's taking so long, I keep changing my mind, it takes a long time for me to make my mind up on what's going to happen next, this chapter ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heaven Soaked Harmony

    I never know how to judge my own poetry, and this is no change. So please review, even just to tell me what you think. Oh, and please tear it ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Enchantment - working title

    Urm, I don't really agree with ZannaShepherd, I think you need less understanding rather than more. This is the first chapter right? I think you should give it a little ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Other Re: Rejection

    I've never seen anything you've written thats better than this. Heart felt, amazing. Nothing else to say. lol

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aryan war

    You realise Aryan is different to vampire right? Despite that, good, a fun addition. If people do want to start they can because it's being very slow to get off ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aryan war

    Oh, and because I didn't mention it in my first post. No serious swearing, sex or severe gore. I think that is pretty basic as far as rules go.

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lonely Grey Room

    Ah. Ok. Well, lonely i find is more of a state of mind than an actual truth. You can be in a room filled with people and still be lonely. ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilacs eyes (Chapter nine)

    Thankyou so much for the review, I am taking this stuff on, I'm just so busy (another excuse) I can't properly adapt them. I'm struggling a lot with chapter 10, ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For the Once upon a time contest

    Well, I think jetpack got most of the mistakes. Sorry, but I had to reread that sentence a few times. 'Thank you for all your help,' told her the prince ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Aryan war

    Brilliant, I'm not sure how many people will still be game for this so it might be an idea to wait for a few more, despite my previous message.

    Jul 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The black Scorpian

    The black Scorpion Darkness is a weird thing. You feel so detached from the world. Your last thought, last feeling still menacing in your mind. I felt so muted. Like ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The Story of an Elevator

    This is good. I'm not sure how you can describe the wooden paneling as clecha, but that might just be me. Seriously thats such a small nit pick because i ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: What Are You Writing Now?

    I'm writing my novel Lilac's eyes, keep getting writers block!!! Driving me crazy!!!

    Jul 12, 2009


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus