User avatar

MiriamHannah

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Missing - Chapter 1

    A cat skittered past her nervously and a bird flew so near that its feathers brushed against her neck. She stood, trembling, blanketed and blinded by the darkness and mist. ...

    May 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: It only gets worse - chapter 1 - adapted :)

    Just properly modified it. Hope there are less mistakes and it makes more sense. Its really helped to have people helping me. Thankyou all so much. Miriam

    May 7, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: It only gets worse - chapter 1 - adapted :)

    Thank you, I am really finding it useful to hear what people think, whether positive or negative. I have a very fixed writing style which i am attempting to make ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Name: Matt Age:15 Power: The ability to remain unnoticed. This only works when people aren't trying to see him. He is also protected from other peoples powers. Appearance: Average in ...

    May 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: It only gets worse - chapter 1 - adapted :)

    Thankyou for your opinion. I do overuse commas and have started adapting that plus give it a temporary title to show a bit more of the story line. I am ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ashes, Ashes

    I loved it. The intensity glues you beautifully to the screen. I know i felt like i was going through the exact same thing as her. The whole description of ...

    May 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 'Electric Dreamer': Chapter Two: Scarlett

    I never read your first chapter but i like this one. The characters are easily visible and very realistic. I also really like your setting of the park where Tom's ...

    May 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 'Electric Dreamer': Chapter Two: Scarlett

    I never read your first chapter but i like this one. The characters are easily visible and very realistic. I also really like your setting of the park where Tom's ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Royal Blood {Edited}

    I really liked the gothic taste that works so well in fantasy, plus the description is done to the perfect lengt to neither suffocate, nor misinform the reader. I loved ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Royal Blood {Edited}

    than waiting for some monster to wake up after 400 years. You, earlier on said that it only happened once a century, I'm confused if those two paragraphs work together.

    May 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: It only gets worse - chapter 1 - adapted :)

    She stood stiff, gaze never leaving the hungry sea below. So much had changed in the past few months; but for good or bad? She didn't know who she was, ...

    May 3, 2009


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus