User avatar

MiriamHannah

  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 4

    Hi, this is such a great story (I think I'm addicted to reading it) I would say use words instead of numbers the whole '1-4' and '5-8' would sound much ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter two)

    Chapter 2 The name 'Aryan' suggests white skin, perfect health and beauty, all of which the race possesses. A powerful dictator once described them as 'pure blooded' and so it ...

    May 22, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Girl.

    A lot better, all of it is a lot better A girl, walking on the street. you might want to change the present to past tense, in the story this ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Girl.

    Ok good, you've got a good base for a story. The build up makes you think. Patrice stared. Her mouth stood wide open. Her eyes wide with shock. I like ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 3

    Only getting better, I would warn that if you're going to describe as much the whole story is going to be huuuuge. Please keep writing and send me the next ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 2

    a name is your identification. would probably put identity/personality/part of you here instead. So why chop your identity in half? I think I get what you mean but at the ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Hi I found this really funny, my only thing is that after the pencil i immediately assumed he was going to bite her, i was disappointed that he didn't. However ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight : The real story

    I love twilight, however i also have a sense of humor. This was really good, i burst out spontaneously laughing quite a few times. Really liked spoons, obvious but funny, ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Girl.

    A car, about 500m away. I like this, this not only shows description but possibly a characteristic of Patrice. Definitely to fast. I would change it to 'too' A girl, ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter one) adapted (twice)

    Thank you so much for all of the reviews, don't stop now. I've got a load of chapters up and I would appreciate your views on them. I'm slowly working ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 7 Reasons Why Not to Live With Your Best Friend

    wow, this is really good. I would say that it has the danger of turning into a very obvious romcom and if that is what you're going for than you've ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rebirth Chapter 1

    Does it become clearer later on why the girl was involved. You really need to make Melissa less involved because it confuses the reader, that is unless you plan to ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Like Broken Glass

    I really like this post and think you have done really well at giving it an emotional edge. Despite this I think the main thing that I would change is ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Missing - Chapter 1

    Thankyou for your replies, please keep going. I will post up the next chapter at the middle of next week so watch out for it. I have taken on board ...

    May 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: It only gets worse - chapter 1 - adapted :)

    Thankyou for highlighting the selected changes needed, could i just ask for the next people who read this, how do you think this storyline would go from the first chapter. ...

    May 9, 2009


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon