User avatar

MiriamHannah

  • Archive Re: Aryan war

    Ok, recently i started writing a story and am really getting flared about it but need a few more ideas, this seems like a way to gain that. Basically Hitler ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • General Articles Re: This Is What I Wish I Could Say To You [1]

    Can I just say, wow, it's so emotionally charged that it's taking me a while to get logical thinking back. Like a lot of the rest I can not find ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 1.

    Hi, I couldn't find one mistake, not that I was looking properly I was so caught up in the story, it's amazing. Sorry I can't give more than that but ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(3)

    I'm feeling generous, how about a long review. Just as Jay was about to settle down with a nice, cold beer he heard the old brass knocker thump the door. ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Love is blind

    First on it this is where I can do my best reviews. My first point, I believe however odd for you this should be in romantic fiction, I don't know ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(2)

    OK, the first line of chapter one is still bothering me, you suggested that she was in a coma for a long time, two days? Anyway, possibly you have a ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You

    I think everyone's pretty much got all of the mistakes. The only problem I could find is that I got really confused after the first line (didn't take me long, ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: IM waiting... {Part One}

    Hi, I liked the originality in the writing style, msn who'd have thought it. The whole instant messaging thing is cool but I wouldn't want to read a whole book ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flying

    Hi Iz, This, in my opinion is even better than racing wind. I think it contains that extra little bit that longer pieces often loose. One nit pick 'hyper aware' ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Beginnings and Endings

    Hey Kat, Good to see you on here! cobbled street from the alleyway, it was like old times. It was like old time, just seems slightly out of place, rephrasing ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter one) adapted (twice)

    You really won't like chapter three then. Full mental break-down! He doesn't actually, or so I've tried to show, cry at any point, it's just that your in his head, ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter three)

    I'm worried that this chapter is not as good as the previous two, hope you like it. It is all building to something, I've just got to think what. Please ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled for school magazine

    Ok. My turn for a review! To start off the reason it seems like a poem is the layout. It is hard to tell what it is really, poem, story, ...

    May 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lilac's eyes (chapter two)

    war was what I was thinking. Getting them caught up in racial abuse, i was even wondering about him going off to war, decorated war veteran and all, but none ...

    May 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The night before "Kidnapped" (Opinions please!)

    The blue eyes blonde stared sullenly out the car window, glaring at his reflection—or rather the likeness of his brother he saw looking back at him. It's a nice starting ...

    May 24, 2009


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath