Random avatar

MinisterOfHighHopes

  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    008 I faced the cast and said forcefully, "Geez, you guys are very clueless. In fact, that is an understatement. Anyways, I got news for you all! THIS IS NOT ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    008 This is a disaster. Banana men everywhere, and Oliver just killed the "director" I had to do something. Fast. "Follow me!" I yelled to the rest of the cast, ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    I HATE the sound of evil laughter. I saw them dragging Bond away from the room where EP was. I quickly fired. The banana chav fell like a tree. I ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Geez, can't a fellow go anywhere without some girl crashing his party? Well, this one girl followed me and said she was my conscience. Right. Someone is not the sharpest ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    I made the necessary preparations for my next move. I loaded two guns and stuck them in my belt. I grabbed a hunting knife and put on that HIDEOUSLY OBNOXIOUS ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    I stopped laughing. I really hate to see people mad at me. "Pardon me. I'm sorry. I really am." I said. "Now seriously, don't fall again. And um, is Natasha ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    John Barlow/008 "What the heck?" I say. That girl who was talking to me just fell over my tripwire and into my campsite. Great. "What are you doing here? and ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    John Barlow/008 After a good night's rest at my secret HQ/campsite, I joined up with Bond and the rest of the cast on the beach, and, as I predicted, idiotic ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    What a strange day. I was chasing after Bond and this chick just jumps into my arms. I dropped her. Boy was she heavy. (Too many cheeseburgers!) Anyways, I ran ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    A girl came up to me. She wasn't throwing herself all over Bond. Instead, she seemed amused at all the fuss. I said,"Hi. what's your name?"

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    John Barlow/Agent 008 No breakfast. Nothing. Not even coffee. At least I had coffee when I was in advertising. Besides that, this is so much better. All the girls are ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    I am going to compile all the posts into a Word Document so we'll all have a real book in the end. :D -Minister

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Name: John Barlow Acting as: Agent 008 "Bill"-In the novel Goldfinger, Bond thinks to himself that 008 would likely avenge Bond by killing Goldfinger. As Bond thinks this, he ruminates ...

    Mar 6, 2010


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost