Random avatar

MinisterOfHighHopes

  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions Needed!

    My favorite books: 1. Holes by Louis Sachar 2. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery 3. Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred Taylor 4. Call of ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Giver

    Thanks for the feedback! :D -Minister

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Giver

    Hi everyone! I'm just starting The Giver in literature class. I've heard mixed things about this book. I just wanted some feedback from people who've read it. Don't give anything ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    Whew, this was tough. Here's my list: (In no particular order) 1. Holes by Louis Sachar 2. Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred Taylor 3 Redwall By Brian ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Ther Series of Unfortunate Events

    I couldn't stop reading these. The book are very well-written. They aren't stupid plots either, they're very thought out and intelligent. But the true genius behind these book is the ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall by Brian Jacques

    The Redwall books are arguably the best fantasy books around. I'm not much of a fan of fantasy either, but the Redwall books are great. I think that personifying animals ...

    Mar 11, 2010


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen