Random avatar

MinisterOfHighHopes

  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) It's a Disaster.

    Dear Lord. You have really conveyed the importance of bacon. What in the world would we do without it. :lol: Seriously though, this was a great piece of work. I ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Exams & The difficulties of bananas

    You are making me really scared to turn 16. :) Just for kicks, I am 39541.66667 banana years old. -The Minister of High Hopes

    Feb 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit!

    Touche. -High Hopes

    Feb 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    This piece was one of the funniest ones BenFranks has ever written. Ever. I thought this was hilarious. And Ben, it IS a crime to put curry on fish. :) ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: 2.12.10-Valentines Day and Sucky Things

    Very expressive and well written. I feel sort of bad for you. :) Best, The Minister of High Hopes

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Other Re: Anti-Valentine's Day rant

    I sort of agree with you. I sort of don't. You make some really good points, but I think Valentine's Day is just for fun. It was very well written ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: What is Success?

    Two more good quotes on success: "The dictionary is the only place success comes before work." "A successful life is a balanced life." Enjoy, The Minister of High Hopes

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Other Re: Success_Part One

    Thanks Fiction. That means a ton! :smt002

    Feb 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit!

    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH! That is so funny. :smt031 Hey Hiadel, RABBIT RABBIT RABBIT! Gotcha! :D The Minister of High Hopes

    Feb 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: What is Success?

    Thanks for all your comments! :)

    Feb 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: My Phenology

    It was very good. Very descriptive and poetic. The only flaw I could find was the line about the separation layer. Everything was so breathtaking. I just thought this line ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Art of Math & Ladybird Eating

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Its so very true. The ending was perfect and the plot was great. I love the cut you took at Yahoo! All hail the mighty Google! The Minister of ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Could it be more ridiculous?

    Very funny, yet also ironically true!

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Losing the Talent to Write

    Sometimes we all feel this way. I am no poet, but that was pretty doggone good! Keep up the good work!

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Keep Fighting

    Very well written. I love the Marines. :smt001

    Feb 13, 2010


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle