Random avatar

MinisterOfHighHopes

  • General Articles Re: The Problems of Success

    Thanks Ben! I will be sure to keep that in mind when I write more. Thanks for commenting. -The Minister

    Feb 25, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Problems of Success

    Thanks for the comment! -The Minister

    Feb 22, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Problems of Success

    There are problems that come with superficial success. Successes like becoming powerful, famous, or wealthy have their consequences. For instance, if you become famous, you cannot go anywhere without

    Feb 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Is Losing Okay?

    Thanks LoVeLeSs, I'm sure your little brother will learn someday :) Thanks again, The Minister

    Feb 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: What is Success?

    Thanks LP, People like you make me want to make me write more and more. :D Thanks Again, The Minister

    Feb 18, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Beast

    Wow, that was really good! :) I like the way you portrayed everything as light and darkness. I thought this was a very well written piece with a great message ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Is Losing Okay?

    Excellent. I hope your team begins to win and win and win! :) Thanks for your comments! :D Best, The Minister of High Hopes

    Feb 17, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Is Losing Okay?

    Thanks for your comment Hero! :) I agree that many people need to accept this difficult concept. :? Best, The Minister of High Hopes

    Feb 17, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Is Losing Okay?

    Losing is okay. Seriously. Winning a game is not as important as doing your best. True success is knowing that you did do your best; that you did perform to ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part Two]

    Pure genius Ben. This was even better than the first one. By the way, I joined your Column Group Thanks again, The Minister of High Hopes :D

    Feb 15, 2010
  • General Articles Re: What is Success?

    THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I would love to join your group too! -The Minister

    Feb 15, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part One]

    Thanks. :)

    Feb 15, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part One]

    Wonderfully entertaining as always. This was a great idea to do a dictionary and I'm looking forward to "Dictionary Part Two" By the way, where can I buy your book ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • General Articles Re: What is Success?

    Darn. I have to wait until 8:38 tonight to post some more of my work. Well, see you all then. -The MHH

    Feb 15, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Regret

    Wow. All I really have to say is "Wow." That's so sad. :cry: Yet, this was very thought provoking and made me realize that life is so very precious. We ...

    Feb 15, 2010


grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon