Random avatar

MinisterOfHighHopes

  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    John Barlow/008 After a good night's rest at my secret HQ/campsite, I joined up with Bond and the rest of the cast on the beach, and, as I predicted, idiotic ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Hercules, the dog

    Hi Legendary Rose! Let's see... I thought this was a good story, but as everyone else had said, it was full of grammatical errors and typos. Just be careful and ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Dear Today

    Sort of funny in a weird sort of way. :)

    Mar 10, 2010
  • General Articles Re: On Politics

    Hi bookgeek! I'm a half Filipino. :D Your piece was very well written and very persuasive. I'll agree with what BenFranks said. I'm totally okay with just one side of ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Unknown

    I see what you're saying. Curiosity is certainly a very interesting part of life. I think that without curiosity and ambition, many things that we see as "great" in this ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    What a strange day. I was chasing after Bond and this chick just jumps into my arms. I dropped her. Boy was she heavy. (Too many cheeseburgers!) Anyways, I ran ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    A girl came up to me. She wasn't throwing herself all over Bond. Instead, she seemed amused at all the fuss. I said,"Hi. what's your name?"

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    John Barlow/Agent 008 No breakfast. Nothing. Not even coffee. At least I had coffee when I was in advertising. Besides that, this is so much better. All the girls are ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    I am going to compile all the posts into a Word Document so we'll all have a real book in the end. :D -Minister

    Mar 7, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: BAM! DT

    YES!

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Name: John Barlow Acting as: Agent 008 "Bill"-In the novel Goldfinger, Bond thinks to himself that 008 would likely avenge Bond by killing Goldfinger. As Bond thinks this, he ruminates ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Let's Burn ITV

    Hey Ben! You're YWS's featured member. Congrats! -Minister

    Mar 5, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Let's Burn ITV

    Very funny as always Ben. I always think that your topics that you rant about are very good. I can't believe they dont have commercials in the UK! -The Minister

    Mar 4, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Problems of Success

    Please do the same for me. Thanks, Minister

    Feb 25, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Problems of Success

    Sure thing. -The Minister

    Feb 25, 2010


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price