Random avatar

MinisterOfHighHopes

  • General Articles Re: Is Losing Okay?

    Thank you so much for all your remarks! I appreciate it. -Minister

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Geez, can't a fellow go anywhere without some girl crashing his party? Well, this one girl followed me and said she was my conscience. Right. Someone is not the sharpest ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Giver

    Hi everyone! I'm just starting The Giver in literature class. I've heard mixed things about this book. I just wanted some feedback from people who've read it. Don't give anything ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Happiness

    Hey Nike. I think that you have a good topic here, but the actual writing is incomplete. I just don't think that you really will convince people about happiness with ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    I made the necessary preparations for my next move. I loaded two guns and stuck them in my belt. I grabbed a hunting knife and put on that HIDEOUSLY OBNOXIOUS ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    I stopped laughing. I really hate to see people mad at me. "Pardon me. I'm sorry. I really am." I said. "Now seriously, don't fall again. And um, is Natasha ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    John Barlow/008 "What the heck?" I say. That girl who was talking to me just fell over my tripwire and into my campsite. Great. "What are you doing here? and ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • General Articles Re: My first finished short story! Help! Advice please!!!!!

    I have no idea if the user still uses YWS, but I want to bring this into the forum again. This is fantastic. Somewhat humorous, sad, and reminiscent. I think ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Unknown

    What are your "last" posts. I'd like to read them. -Minister

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    Whew, this was tough. Here's my list: (In no particular order) 1. Holes by Louis Sachar 2. Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred Taylor 3 Redwall By Brian ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • General Articles Re: RMS TITANIC who's to blame?

    No reviews??! What a shame, this is a good piece of work. i'll have to fill this empty space! :D Well, as I mentioned before, this was quite good. I ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Dancing Towards the Paradigm page 1

    With all due respect, just get rid of the word. It's not worth getting your post reported. -Minister

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Ther Series of Unfortunate Events

    I couldn't stop reading these. The book are very well-written. They aren't stupid plots either, they're very thought out and intelligent. But the true genius behind these book is the ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall by Brian Jacques

    The Redwall books are arguably the best fantasy books around. I'm not much of a fan of fantasy either, but the Redwall books are great. I think that personifying animals ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Is Losing Okay?

    Thanks Nike! I'm glad you liked it. :) -Minister

    Mar 10, 2010


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie