Random avatar

MinisterOfHighHopes

  • General Articles Re: Love

    Hey JustDance, I thought that this was a very interesting piece. Personally though, I have a hard time believing what you say. I think that REAL love always ends happily, ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    008 I faced the cast and said forcefully, "Geez, you guys are very clueless. In fact, that is an understatement. Anyways, I got news for you all! THIS IS NOT ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    008 This is a disaster. Banana men everywhere, and Oliver just killed the "director" I had to do something. Fast. "Follow me!" I yelled to the rest of the cast, ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Rabbit [edited]

    Hey SkiCrazyAllDay, I thought this was well written and very eloquent. I thought that you described everything well and the emotions Tanner was feeling. I especially like the last line ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • General Articles Re: All because of a boy. . .

    Hey Layla. I thought this was a good story, but it was a mess. You had a lot of mistakes, so just check over your work a second time in ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Non-Fiction. (Tutorial/Guidance)

    Hi Ben! I thought this pretty much covered it all. I only found one spelling mistake that you might want to fix. "Generally you should start with chosing a topic" ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • General Articles Re: My first finished short story! Help! Advice please!!!!!

    Agreed.

    Mar 15, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Recipe to Success

    Thanks for all your comments! :D -Minister

    Mar 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Recipe to Success

    How can one achieve success? Here is the recipe: SUCCESS 1 cup Ambition 1 cup Determination 3 heaping pounds of hard work 10 tons of mental strength Preheat oven to ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions Needed!

    My favorite books: 1. Holes by Louis Sachar 2. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery 3. Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred Taylor 4. Call of ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: My english Essay

    Hey Auteur, I thought that this was good. You described Mel well and gave me a clear picture of what she was like. Just one nitpick? In the section about ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Giver

    Thanks for the feedback! :D -Minister

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    I HATE the sound of evil laughter. I saw them dragging Bond away from the room where EP was. I quickly fired. The banana chav fell like a tree. I ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Careless Whispers on Cool Summer Eves

    Hi TreeHugger! Interesting. I think this is a very descriptive and eloquent piece. Have you ever tried to write poetry? I think you would be good at that. I liked ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Who Really Runs Modern Day?

    I really enjoyed this one Ben. I thought that asking such a serious question, and then making the answer so humorous was good. Yes, I agree. A gun owner has ...

    Mar 13, 2010


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket