User avatar

MillarS

Shizzbob97

  • Questions and Answers Re: How to delete account?

    I want to totally remove this account so I can set up another one with the same work but edited. I've read you can't delete your account, but surely there ...

    Feb 9, 2013
  • Writing Tips Re: Dealing with the death of a character's loved one

    Cool, no problem. I didn't look at when it was posted, so now I feel a bit stupid... Oh, well!

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: My writers block

    Have you ever watched the movie Train? I wouldn't advise it, for the story line is basically like a massacre with an insane train crew who steal the passports of ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Dealing with the death of a character's loved one

    What movie was this? It sounds good. I guess it depends on the genre of the film and how they planned to target their audience. Some romantics would think it ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: Can't keep my Inspiration

    If it's just short bursts like that, make sure you keep a notepad with, just a pocket-sized one, and quickly jot down ideas and inspiration. Like many have said before, ...

    Jun 12, 2012


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken