User avatar

Milaita

Panda

  • Other Poetry Re: Fear is Coming

    Something dangerous is coming, something mysterious. Older than DaVinci, older than Shakespeare. Under the water, cold and dark, a faint rumbling noise, as a plane flies by. Sleeping, desiring, sleepi

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cornelia Who Was Sneaky

    Pretty funny, and a good choice of words. Nice rhythm, and lots of rhyming. Good job, keep working!

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: All The Faces - Inspiration

    It is nice and lovely, but I too, wish to know the moral and motive. Otherwise, this could become something great. It has a lot of potential.

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Truth or Fear?

    It all makes sense to me, but for you, I guess it does not. So, I shall explain! My favorite thing to do. :) Ok, for the running from the ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Title pending *suggestions welcome*

    Woo, pretty good. :) Keep going, I am curious to see where this will go. :)

    Mar 11, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wolf's Reviews

    Mind reviewing my piece? Rip it to shreds, if you please.

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Regina and the Seven Giants - Chapter 1

    So far, I believe this is quite nice. Keep writing, this could go far. :) It is well written, might I add.

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bair's Choice [rated 12+ for language]

    Nice, just nice! I like this, keep going!!

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Truth or Fear?

    Because she was chosen, I guess. She is trying to run away from the truth at first, and decides to face her fears after she realizes it isn't worth it. ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Truth or Fear?

    Comment and review away! Hack it up! Do I run from the truth, or stop and face my fears? Truth or fear, it's a lot like life or death. As ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Country by the Sea

    This has caused me to be slower than usual in reviewing as I got so hooked. :P Woah, I just re-read it again, and I'm still just like=...woah. That was ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Fell Into the Fire

    I thought this was nice, and the rhyming was good, in contrast to my non-rhyming lines I come up with. I do hope you will keep writing pieces like this. ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pull the Trigger

    It may have been short, I agree, but, the shortest novels and stories are often some of the best. Pieces like these should be appreciated and loved. They are very ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Wow, this is good. I like the whole "I'll put you in a trance to get what I need." thing. That's so fun! I wish I could do that to ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Little Macey (1)

    Oh boy, this is getting better. I do hope you will keep writing this. This has suspense like I've never seen before. I cannot wait to see what you decide ...

    Mar 10, 2011


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief