User avatar

MikeMoney

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Wave

    This is good, but after you put a comma you don't capitalize. But it doesn't matter, I have some friends who does that. Other then that I didn't find anything ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Notes

    This poem came from the heart huh? I loved this poem, I seen no errors or anything. I have no advice, this is just plain great, keep up the good ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Trapped

    This is a well written piece and personaly I loved it, though I found some numbers: stream on a baking summer%u2019s day, is short lived. and Not a drop of ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Bloody Valentine

    This was an enjoyable dark story, though it made me gag. I found no mistakes what so ever so good job!

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone in my head

    I enjoyed this even though I like romance poems better, I only found one mistake though. "don't abandon me don't leave me alone" It's suppose to be. "Don't abandon me ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    Rat.

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Satan's Successor - Prologue

    I really enjoyed this, and I found no mistakes as far as grammar and punctuation really. I'm looking forward to reading more in the future ;) keep up the good ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The True Story of Cinderella

    Wow, who knew Cinderella was such a lazy -censor-. I enjoyed this story but seen mistakes in your punctuation, but don't worry everyone makes them :). What I would do ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Cadet Challenge Chapter Four: A betrayal and a choice.

    I really enjoyed this story and I really want to read more, though I found a couple spelling mistakes, but everyone makes those nothing big. I fond some spaces where ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: For Her

    It's very short, I really don't like short-storys or romantic storys but this was kind of intertaining. I couldn't find any errors as far as grammar and/or puncation. Good job!

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Red Carpets

    Honestly, I liked this poem even though I have no idea what it's about. I'm really into love peoms, just to point that out. Though, even though it's a good ...

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Me and my loneliness

    Nice poem, it isn't really my type but your a good poem writer nice job and keep up the good work!

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A short scene from my book

    I enjoyed this, honestly in my eyes I haven't seen any errors or anything messed up as in grammar and puncuation. I would like to read more :).

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: I'll always be that little girl. (Oh, it'll never change)

    Wow, you did a great job! I'm sure your mom will love it, I can tell this came from the heart :).

    Dec 12, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: I'll always be that little girl. (Oh, it'll never change)

    Wow, you did a great job! I'm sure your mom will love it, I can tell this came from the heart :).

    Dec 12, 2011


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling