User avatar

Midnightmoon

Midnightmoon

  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    "One thing, about your comment earlier, queen of hearts. I don't know if this is on earth or not, but I can jump that high on earth as well." Natalia ...

    Jul 5, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    Natalia shrugged. "She's not the only one who's from earth, and she's not the only one who kills. It's just who does she kill and why? Me, I kill criminals."

    Jul 5, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    Violet rolled her eyes. Then screamed as a zombie landed on her head. "What the H-"

    Jul 5, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    "Nice to meet you all." Natalia said.

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    "If you have to kill, then kill. It doesn't really really hurt. It's just a weird feeling. and a little bit of pain."

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    "If they're trying to kill you, then kill them back." Violet said. "I've killed birds before."

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    "Thank you. I'm Natalia." The girl said. Her voice was quite.

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    Violet laughed. "No, I mean...oh, How do I explain? I can feel when a bird dies. And two birds just died."

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    "I'm sorry." Violet said, and she meant it. "It just hurt."

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    The girl smiled. ((Natalia is 15, tall, shy, but un-normal. She is....part cat in a way. The only weapon she carries is a whip. she has long curly black hair, ...

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    "Shut up!" Violet snapped. She held the plant in her hand. It became a sharp-winged lance/sword like weapon.

    Jul 3, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    ((I know. She's not a normal girl.))

    Jul 3, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    Violet groaned again. Then pulled a dead plant out of the ground.

    Jul 3, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    The girl looked around, then jumped, and landed next to Orlando.

    Jul 3, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    Violet groaned. She slipped her spear into her belt.

    Jul 3, 2017


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus