User avatar

Midnightmoon

Midnightmoon

  • Art & Photography Re: Banners!

    @ChieRynn I would like it a little redder, and the font style like you did on RossiRainClouds. :)

    Jun 27, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: Banners!

    @ChieRynn Than can you just do which ever one is showing up?

    Jun 27, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: Banners!

    @ChieRynn Here are two. If you can do both, that would be great!

    Jun 27, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: Banners!

    Okay.

    Jun 27, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: Banners!

    Hi there! Let's see if i can to this. Could you do something like a Full moon shining down on a river and wolves around the river or along it? ...

    Jun 27, 2017


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data