-
Re: Poetry writing contest
I think I'll post it here.
Aug 14, 2017 -
Re: Poetry writing contest
I'd love to try! I will be gone for a while though, so where and how to I post it? I'd like to do it today.
Aug 14, 2017 -
Re: What's Your Wildest Writing Fantasy?
I have to agree with @Kays. I write for fun. My poems though, express my feelings and help me deal with emotions. I want it to mean something to other ...
Aug 8, 2017 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I am sorry it took forever, computer kept breaking down, but I have my ten reviews.
Jun 22, 2017 -
Re: What little things on YWS brighten your day?
RPing, and posting a work and getting reviews.
May 23, 2017 -
Re: My reviews
Knighthood 1.
May 10, 2017 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
One review done! first to review the piece of work Deepest desires.
May 10, 2017 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
"I shall, with all my heart" newly squired Midnightmoon said gravely.
May 10, 2017 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I want to become a knight. :D
May 10, 2017 -
Re: Why do you review?
I chose other because it's a mix. I review to get stars and points, and yes, to try to help others with their writing. I don't know if it works, ...
May 9, 2017
