-
Re: Hogwarts Students DT
Okay. :D. I do hope Clara and Lena can get along. :D.
Jun 5, 2017 -
Re: Hogwarts Students DT
@LordZeus. Okay. I just finished my post if you want to read it. and Post yours or whatever. Sorry for the mistakes.
Jun 4, 2017 -
Re: Hogwarts Students DT
@LordZeus. I'm going to be mentioning your character again. I'm adding to my previous post.
Jun 4, 2017 -
Re: Hogwarts Students DT
I need to change some things. I'll let you know when I get done! :). Your character is cool. :D.
Jun 2, 2017 -
Re: Hogwarts Students DT
@LordZeus. I mentioned your character in my post. If you find it too dramatic, please let me know. Or if there is anything else you don't like about it.
Jun 2, 2017 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
Lena clung to Luke's broom, scared. Why? Why had this happened. The Game had been going great! Except for the fact the the Slytherin's knew she existed. Suddenly she felt ...
Jun 2, 2017 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
Lena limped into the common room. She went straight to the table where her bag lay. sitting down with a sigh of relief, she layed her head on her arms ...
May 29, 2017 -
Re: What little things on YWS brighten your day?
RPing, and posting a work and getting reviews.
May 23, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
:D
May 23, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
I have nothing to say. Except I love my school. :D
May 23, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
Hi!
May 23, 2017 -
Re: Hogwarts Students DT
Welcome! :D
May 23, 2017 -
Re: Hogwarts Students DT
I have no problem at all!! I understand. Like I said, I'll work on my writing. :). I can't wait to see how they interact!
May 23, 2017 -
Re: Hogwarts Students DT
It's fine! I just need to work on my writing. :). It's fine that she was in animagus form when she saw Luke. Lena is just confused. if you want, ...
May 23, 2017 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
Lena Malfoy. She growled and sat down at the table in the corner. Thank goodness it wasn't a popular seat. She wanted to be alone. She was supposed to be ...
May 23, 2017
