User avatar

Midnightmoon

Midnightmoon

  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    If anyone has a problem with my character, let me know and I'll try to fix it. :)

    Jun 12, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    Edited my post.

    Jun 12, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    @LordZeus and @Europa and @Lupa22, If you don't like my post, let me know and I'll change it. :)

    Jun 12, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    I made my post. Sorry if my character leads to dramatic a life. I mentioned Mia, Olivia and Ray in my post.

    Jun 12, 2017
  • Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus

    Rose sighed. She was in Ray's group, and it hurt. She knew that Ray didn't like her. At all. In any way. She shrugged and armed herself. Daggers strapped to ...

    Jun 12, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    @LordZeus, mentioned Ray in my post. @Europa, Mentioned Olivia and Mickey in my post.

    Jun 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus

    Rose Rolander Rose sighed. She sat on her cot, her face turned to the wall. She looked at her sandwich. She wasn't really hungry. She got up and went to ...

    Jun 10, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    Okay. :D

    Jun 7, 2017
  • Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus

    Rose Rolander. Rose blinked as she returned to the lake. She groaned and shook her arm. It was stiff and sore and tired after the training. She heard someone yelling ...

    Jun 7, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    I'm posting right now!

    Jun 7, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    Rose Rolander Relationships. @LordZeus; Rose is extremely awkward around Ray, and is also slightly scared of him. She has a crush on him but refuses to admit it to anyone ...

    Jun 7, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    Thanks! I can't wait to start! :D.

    Jun 6, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    Rose really has nothing. Should I plan something out?

    Jun 6, 2017
  • Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus

    Rose Rolander Rose sat up and sighed. She had been laying on some ferns near the lake at Camp Half-blood. She heard footsteps and groaned. She really only wanted to ...

    Jun 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    @LordZeus Well, she's sworn Luke in on one secret already, so i think it's off to a nice start.

    Jun 5, 2017


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant