User avatar

Midnightmoon

Midnightmoon

  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I am sorry it took forever, computer kept breaking down, but I have my ten reviews.

    Jun 22, 2017
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Lena Malfoy Lena was sitting by the lake. She had left, giving Clara and Luke some time alone. Clara was nice, she hoped they could become friends. She wondered if ...

    Jun 20, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    That's actually a very good idea. When I post, I just try to make it tie in the the previous post. If we could establish roles, and have a scheduled ...

    Jun 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    Got it fixed!

    Jun 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    Posted! @Lupa22, I had a small conversation happen between Rose and Mia.

    Jun 19, 2017
  • Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus

    Rose groaned. She stumbled out of the bus. And fell. Her head hurt, she was weak, and she could barely breath. "Rose, are you alright?" Rose glanced up and saw ...

    Jun 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    @Europa Rose has saved Olivia. Sorry if that messed things up. Can I possibly make another character?

    Jun 18, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    Sure!

    Jun 16, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    I have fixed my post! @Europa, Olivia is in there. @LordZeus, I mentioned Ray. @Lupa22, I mentioned Mia. If anyone has any problems with it, let me know! :)

    Jun 16, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    Hey everyone! I'm going to edit my post, I was In a hurry and made a lame post.

    Jun 16, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    I made a post. If anyone has any problems, let me know. @Lupa22, I was hoping Mia and Rose could become friends. Like maybe Rose offers to help her train ...

    Jun 14, 2017
  • Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus

    Rose watched in terror as Olivia leapt at Ray. She wasn't going to stand there. Olivia was her friend and she was going to help. Suddenly the gloves lit up. ...

    Jun 14, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    @Europa Mentioned olivia. I'm hoping to strengthen their friendship, hope you don't mind. @LordZeus. Mentioned your character. Sorry it's so short. I hope it's okay.

    Jun 14, 2017
  • Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus

    "Rose! Rose!" Someone was calling her name. Rose sat up and blinked. She was in a small room, and Athena was standing in the middle. "Mom?" Rose said with a ...

    Jun 14, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Wrath of Olympus DT

    Sounds great! @Europa, I did a few minor edits on my character, hope it's okay, if not, let me know and I'll change it back.

    Jun 13, 2017


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening