-
Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
"Shut up!" Violet snapped. She held the plant in her hand. It became a sharp-winged lance/sword like weapon.
Jul 3, 2017 -
Re: The Labyrinth
((I know. She's not a normal girl.))
Jul 3, 2017 -
Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
Violet groaned again. Then pulled a dead plant out of the ground.
Jul 3, 2017 -
Re: The Labyrinth
The girl looked around, then jumped, and landed next to Orlando.
Jul 3, 2017 -
Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
Violet groaned. She slipped her spear into her belt.
Jul 3, 2017 -
Re: The Labyrinth
A young girl of fifteen stepped around a corner.
Jul 3, 2017 -
Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
"I don't need a gun, and I can hit zombies from up there." Violets spear began to shake. She flew into the air. "A group of about 30 coming this ...
Jul 3, 2017 -
Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
Violet landed. "I can walk if you want."
Jul 3, 2017 -
Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
Violet rolls her eyes and flew into to the air.
Jul 3, 2017 -
Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
"I wasn't talking about the slapping. I was talking about what he said about my father." Violet shuddered again and her wings appeared.
Jul 3, 2017 -
Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
"My father can't control it." Violet said. "And thank you, Jackson."
Jul 3, 2017 -
Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
"He won't." Violet said. "That's what happens when he carries a soul to Hades. That should be the last one."
Jul 3, 2017 -
Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
There was a flash of light again.
Jul 3, 2017 -
Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
"The greek god Hermes." Violet said. "And Yes, that was him."
Jul 3, 2017 -
Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
"My father." Violet reluctantly muttered. She was a little wary about letting these people know who she was, but she didn't want to lie either. "Nice to meet you Viper. ...
Jul 3, 2017
