User avatar

Midnightmoon

Midnightmoon

  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    Natalia smiled. "How are you not a normal human?"

    Jul 5, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    ((Other zombies. IF that;s okay."

    Jul 5, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    Violet released her birds again and they swarmed upon the zombies. Violet felt a knife slash into her arm and flying up, Killed the zombie.

    Jul 5, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    "Thanks!" Violet panted.

    Jul 5, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    Natalia laughed. "Dang right I'm not a normal human."

    Jul 5, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    "One thing, about your comment earlier, queen of hearts. I don't know if this is on earth or not, but I can jump that high on earth as well." Natalia ...

    Jul 5, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    Natalia shrugged. "She's not the only one who's from earth, and she's not the only one who kills. It's just who does she kill and why? Me, I kill criminals."

    Jul 5, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    Violet rolled her eyes. Then screamed as a zombie landed on her head. "What the H-"

    Jul 5, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    "Nice to meet you all." Natalia said.

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    "If you have to kill, then kill. It doesn't really really hurt. It's just a weird feeling. and a little bit of pain."

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    "If they're trying to kill you, then kill them back." Violet said. "I've killed birds before."

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    "Thank you. I'm Natalia." The girl said. Her voice was quite.

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    Violet laughed. "No, I mean...oh, How do I explain? I can feel when a bird dies. And two birds just died."

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

    "I'm sorry." Violet said, and she meant it. "It just hurt."

    Jul 4, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Labyrinth

    The girl smiled. ((Natalia is 15, tall, shy, but un-normal. She is....part cat in a way. The only weapon she carries is a whip. she has long curly black hair, ...

    Jul 4, 2017


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus