-
Re: Hogwarts Students DT
@LordZeus. So Sorry! I had a lot going on that day. I'll do my best to answer your questions. First; Lena can tell when someone else is an animagus because ...
May 23, 2017 -
Re: Introduction to Myself
Welcome to YWS! It's a great site. I've just posted my first two chapters of a book on Wattpad.
May 11, 2017 -
Re: My reviews
Knighthood 1.
May 10, 2017 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
One review done! first to review the piece of work Deepest desires.
May 10, 2017 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
"I shall, with all my heart" newly squired Midnightmoon said gravely.
May 10, 2017 -
Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall
I want to become a knight. :D
May 10, 2017 -
Re: Why do you review?
I chose other because it's a mix. I review to get stars and points, and yes, to try to help others with their writing. I don't know if it works, ...
May 9, 2017 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
Lena Malfoy I sighed and looked out the window of the common room. I was supposed to be doing my potions homework, but I just couldn't keep my mind on ...
May 8, 2017 -
Re: Want a review? You got it!
Hi there! I don't have anything yet, but I'm thinking of posting a novel. I'll let you know when i do and I would be grateful for the review! :) ...
Apr 20, 2017 -
Re: The Hummingbird wants to read your work!
My new poem Trampoline joy. I really thought it out, and tried to put good imagery in it. please review.
Apr 19, 2017
