User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    You know what I realized? For writers, we are very uncreative with new names...Or maybe we're all just creatures of habit. I have no idea at all. Anyway, my username's ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: fotografia

    Grassland I - after thinking about it, I realized more and more how I guess it would make a better picture. Maybe if her hair had been pulled behind her ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers. My first try at photography.

    Its really big! 0.0 I agree, if you darken the colors it would make things more vivid and no so in-your-face-blindingly bright. I like how you focused in on one ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My art.

    I'm going to try and critique this, so, bare with me. I love the colors, just the crazy-ness of it all. I seem to be drawn to these pictures, like ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Japanese Culture

    I love pocky too! It tastes really good, I agree with Searria too, the strawberry pocky tastes really good. I think the little cat makes the picture look really cute. ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: For Black Rose

    Wait..you drew this when you were THIRTEEN???!!! I wish I were able to draw this... I love it! Especially the pink stuff (I keep thinking blood)

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Birdie Creature

    My computer won't let me see the image. I don't know if it's just me or if its the picture. I'm sure it looks good, but I can't see it.. ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    yeah. Except for me, its all of my life. I think my parents gave up when I was eight and I started planning out stories during my classes. I think ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Yeah..I think my dad was considering doing that. But it was his laptop, so he really couldn't. Though he probably wanted it back...but I kept up some of my grades ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snoink & Griff

    Can't draw?? That's a lie, I say! A lie! This is soo funny! Snoink looks so cute! I like Griff's wings, but it seems one of his legs isn't quite ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake Superior

    First off: I liked the color of the sky here, its so pretty! I don't know if it's just me -a likely possibility- but when I first looked at it, ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: photography 5.. i missed you (stay) by lisa loeb

    I love your pictures! 1. I like this one, but its not necesarily my favorite of the bunch. I think the thing that I don't extremely like the most is ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I'm not sure why...

    Thanks guys! I'll have to get a photobucket account or something, I guess that would be helpful. : ) The first picture isn't exactly an island, really. I titled (though ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I'm not sure why...

    And here would be my awesome trumpet in the bathtub... ( I really need to learn how to put two attachments on one post).

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I'm not sure why...

    OOps! I added the wrong picture, though that's one of my favorites so I'm going to leave it.. Here's the one with the rocks.

    Feb 21, 2009


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice