User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    Anyone? It's lonely.

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My man

    This is good. It might help if you have some punctuation (Mrs. S would like that), I like the ending also. Maybe make the WAS into italicized? I don't know.

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Pretenders

    *Oh, didn't know that. But I still don't know what to post.*

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dozen

    I actually really liked this (yay self esteem booster!) It is dramatic, very dramatic, which is something I like. It also has some emotion (which most of my poems seem ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The 12 hour love story

    Ok, things seem to happen quickly. He meets Beckah, and falls in love with her in a couple of hours. This kinda bugs me, because things don't happen in real ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: DoaV (2nd Version): Prologue Part 1

    Ok, I finally have time to reply. 1. I did think that this speach went a little bit long, but it helped show how she was raised and what she ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Night Nerves

    First of all.. Welcome to YWS! This stanza seems off (and since I still can't get the quote to work, it's handwritten): to let my mind fast-forward so i click ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Person Watching Me*Edited 2/20/08*

    It's edited, I've tried to add more emotion, but it didn't go to well, so I'm still trying to fix that, sorry. I also changed the beginning and added a ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I actually torture my characters... a lot. My friend has a book that is basically filled with her torturing her characters, because its necissary in her case. I torture my ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    Sooo cute! That's a really good glow that you made, I can't do that. again, Sooo cute.

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Most people need ideas

    I like number 3 I would read it (and so would claire-a friend of mind)

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    Uggghhh. I hate writers block. I don't think there's anything else in the universe that will bug me more than writers block. If I could make writers block into a ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    Ok, so my sister is standing (or sitting actually) and she says it's great. (actually she says its amazing) You've got a nack for this..... wow. I don't really know ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Ghostly Aficionado chp 1

    Um... I haven't been able to critique this. It might help if you format it a little bit differently. Sorry.

    Feb 15, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Psychic Vampires

    I liked it. Something I actually got, makes me proud. This is a very interesting subject (I call them Psi- vampires like order.) Ok, and (this is something to clarify ...

    Feb 15, 2008


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey