User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you die of bordom. I wish I didn't have so much homework.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I might buy it, that is if a blurb was interesting. The tittle would urge me to at least look at it, though. Coded.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd do two things. 1. I would call Lauren and tell her that I won't be able to finish family tree with her.2. Ask Lauren and see if she can ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    How am I supposed to know?

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the Beach II

    wow. These are beautiful, absalutly beautiful. It would be nice if some of the people weren't there (because in some cases, it ruined the feel), but judging how you can't ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Midnight Vampire's NaPoWriMo thread

    Here's todays work of art.I got the idea from Via. Hope you don't mind Via, it kinda goes with something I wrote (then abandoned after the first chapter). Poem #11: ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What do you think he's implying?

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^is utterly wrong

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for having an explosion picture as an avatar!

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Colleges For Writers

    I don't know any colleges, but I do know that you can buy books (I know of one, but I forgot the title) that have a lot of information on ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Worst Writing Assignments Ever

    Hmm.... I've gotten many terrible assignments. The hardest to write (because I was so board) was this one: Compare and contrast the story "Was Tarzan a three bandage man" by ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Midnight Vampire's NaPoWriMo thread

    Wow Kitty. Thanks. I owe you a good critique (because mine wasn't the best). I will edit them later (or rewrite them) later because I'm swamped with homework. I actually ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Via's NaPoWriMo Thread

    I decided to critique you work (but since none of them are on the same page, I'm only editing #7 & 8. A piece of wood teetered on a mid ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    Thats sad. I also don't like rapers. still, looking foward to next chapter

    Apr 10, 2008
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Midnight Vampire's NaPoWriMo thread

    I realize that some lines need work on it, because I was trying to rewrite it, so some spots are off topic and some need to be rewritten. Sorry its ...

    Apr 10, 2008


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill