User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not having correct capitals in your sig!

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^is right

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    *I'm really sorry* Granted, but he dies the next day. I wish I wasn't way behind in NaPo

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name's Nate, and I'm an assasin.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Try and take over somebody elses. What would you do if you lost all your memories?

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Penny Apiece

    Wow. I like your assasination idea, I'd definatly read that. I'd probably finish it in a day if the writing is good (I haven't read any of your writing.. I ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    JFW1415: He's laughing his head off and being mercilless. Nate(since we all know your reading this): You're driving me insane (I guess I already was, but....)

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for your avatar not being blue (as in the motorcycle).

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Were you even paying attention to what's happening?

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being envious! *hides envy*

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You must click!

    Darn! I hadn't forgotten until someone posted on this. evil thread. I had been going for soooo loong.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now you can't read anything. *mine does that too.* I wish I didn't have my stupid flag project to do.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Inactive Storybooks Moved to Archives

    Ok. Makes sense. Thanks for telling us. -mv

    Apr 13, 2008
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Midnight Vampire's NaPoWriMo thread

    Thanks! I'll promise I'll edit them sometime (and I promise I'll review your work.) Here's my next poem, sorry I couldn't post them because for some reason my computer wouldn't ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: funny places to hide in a science museum

    Gingerhearsyou- That sounds like so much fun! I know this one place in Ohio, and it has this catwalk wtih a tube going around it and glow and the dark ...

    Apr 12, 2008


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost