User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    I'm addicted, also. The library rocks. Gotta love libraries.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    Yep. Ghosts exist. No doubt about it. I belive 'n 'em because I've seen them.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    Moon! Who wouldn't say good night to it? Plus, that was my favorite book when I was little, loved to find the little mouse.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a website

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do you care for the feelings of the vegitarians?

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 5/9

    This rocks. Sorry for the really really sucky critique, but I've got a project due soon, so I can't give the best crit.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I'm in!

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    How can you tell if you have the first part? *So sad because I found out about this way to late. I've got 1 night to crack the password.**Goes to ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for living in nowhere

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I usually have my official Writing Folder (it gets caps because of this. I declare it.) with me, and that's where I keep a lot of my writing. For some ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Eliza

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but your mom kicks him out as soon as he comes. I wish my dad didn't think I was dating Tristan.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^Is wrong. Verry verry wrong

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for reading Tamora apierce... or something like that.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Will Be Down Sunday; April 20, 2008 (US Time)

    Thanks for the update. On the plus side, I'll stop procrastinating on my over due math homework and napowrimo *is way behind*

    Apr 19, 2008


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein