User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I probably really started writing in 4th grade. Before that, I was just writing for school, though I wrote one very short story in third grade). In fifth grade I ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Huddle

    Hello. I joined last night, but for some reason I always seem to miss these threads. I'm up for writing many things

    May 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: weeee, I actually took pictures!

    I like the angle, its really cool. Plus, I just like trees.

    May 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Canoli Pic

    I must say one thing before I bite my tongue off from being annoyed at it: I think that's a tulip, not a rose.(or at least it looks a little ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    ..... ... and now i want to know what they eye thing was *the pictures are gone : (* *teardrop*

    May 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Burned

    i've got a little annoyance with this, how the child thought 'Oh my god' when I've never heard a six year old say it. just something that really annoyed me. ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why would we put a magazine under the sofa?

    May 7, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is/was your longest story?

    ^ I feel for you. I wrote my best short story ever, and then I lost it. Along with all my other writing in that journal. Not as bad, but ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    *strokes chin while thinking* The tittle seems a little long, (I'm prone to go toward shorter tittles). I might read it, that is if the blurb is intersting. Family Tree

    May 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: BAthory piece

    This was wonderfully creepy, just my type of book to read. I must agree, though. The names confused me, unless they're explained later on or earlier in the book, it's ...

    May 6, 2008
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: How did everyone get on?

    I didn't do to well. I wrote maybe 15, and only twelve are up.Out of all of those, I probably liked three. Poetry it not my fortay. I was doing ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1

    Everyone basically beat me to critiquing your story, so I can't really critique much. Few things: Show, try not to tell to much. Use description,it makes everything more interesting. I ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nightshine - chapter 1 (revised)

    "The first day of school." I said quietly to myself with a sense of dread . My name is Louis Nightshine. I'm your typical 13 year old eighth grade student ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What I think of Love

    l liked the idea. I know that you know I'm not the best at poetry, but here are a few tips: 1. Metaphores! *may be spelled wrong, i'm sick and ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: City Underground

    I loved this, the concept is great. No wonder you won a hundred bucks!

    Apr 27, 2008


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob