User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape- Prolouge

    Man, I love this, though it may have taken you time to put that idea onto paper, it was a pretty good idea. Definitely keep going, whatever you do DON'T ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for making me lose the game!!!!

    May 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the writer revange

    Sorry, I looked up the language to just to make sure, but it said some people also spoke English, so I didn't want to insult you if you did speak ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd wonder if my sister was an orange What would you do if a new government *one that is all army like, slightly currupt, and health obsessed* took over the ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the writer revange

    Ok, first of all, welcome to YWS! I'm MidnightVampire. Here are a few errors that happened a lot: 1. The tenses jump around, in one sentence it said:Sam run as ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: How do you get negative stars?

    Glitches are fun, fun fun fun. Don't ya love glitches?

    May 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for making up numbers

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Inappropriate Storybooks

    Thanks Nate, I'm twelve,and I DO NOT want to have to deal wtih this. -thanks again.

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why don't we just go buy another bucket?

    May 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: School Trip part 2

    I'm sorry if I live in the USA. p.s.-sorry. Again.

    May 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    How come you get all the fun powers?

    May 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: School Trip part 2

    Before I'm going to say anything, I would like to say (or shout) PUNCTUATION. ok there, I am done. I know some books (I only know one) does not have ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: School Trip

    Mr Frigid made sure that no one else was in the room. “Yes I have done it, I made the first ever working time machine!” he shouted. “Oh, I think ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2

    I'm editing this at 9, so if I miss anything, then I'm sorry. “What‘s the note?” Ellie asked. “Oh yeah can you put this in Cassius‘ locker?” Alastrona asked giving ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Introduce Your Writing

    My first story/novel My first short story was in 3rd grade for a science project, it was really fun, actually. my first novel was titled A Broken Trance, and is ...

    May 10, 2008


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy