User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    O_o Snoink and Grif are twins?! That was my reaction. :thud: Anyway, happy birthday! :smt031

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    MidnightVampire, will you get some plates for the pizza? Why me?

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for making me have a question mark appear above my forehead.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Makes me think of a woman who could play a cello or something really really well, and she's 16. She only played 8 days, maybe she was killed or something, ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Haunting

    *sorry for my lateness. Will be gone next week. Sorry if this is a bit long.* Elizabeth Cummings Day 1 I slowly opened my eyes; I was curled up in ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why can't we just enjoy the pizza?

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Pizza guy,will you stop if we dump icy water on you?

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Haunting

    Can our spirit/ghosts haunt the people.... really stupid question isn't it.

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    Well, in 5th grade all my teacher cared about for L.A. was spelling,cursive, and vocabulary. She did nothing to prepare us to save our membership on a writing community.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the writer revange

    I have finally gotten to critique this. What are you doing her e ...did you forget to steal something else…says Camela You seemed to have forgotten an e here. If ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Haunting

    I shall join! Thanks BBB, I really like this. Name: Elizabeth Age: 14 Cause of Death: Her brother (Alex) was swimming in the pool outside her house. He pretended to ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Brake down and cry. No, I'm serious, I would brake down and cry. What would you do if you were recruted to be a spy?

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?

    Usually I have something to write on. I try and always bring a blue, small,notebook with me that I got at staples and it has a small folder in the ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chasing The Sun (Chapter 1)

    Again with all this, "yeah, it's great." and "keep it up"s I'll give you a critique,but I don't have that much time. “This cruise ship is so amazing !” the ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, myself, and the voices in my head

    I can't believe i didn't make one of these! I'm MidnightVampireSo here's some stuff about me: I'm currently working on a novella with my friend, Lauren, and it's something like ...

    May 31, 2008


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt