User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • Lounge, The Re: 8th Graders!

    Finally a place for 8th graders. we're finally on top of the school! (though we only rule over one grade). Snoink-Seriously? i could use a bit of help. Alg. 2 ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Thanks! I'll see if i can make one sometime (meaning now, since i have nothing else to do).

    Oct 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    What does everyone create their covers on? I really want to create one, but I'm not sure if I really can.... Thanks ~MV p.s.- i like the covers i've seen ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Mask Maker [3]

    First of all, I would like to say that I love it so far. When I was on the front page of YWS, I thought I would just read it, ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Again-edited (agian)

    wow. I'm really sorry for what happened, you seem to care a lot (though it would be hard not to). the first line in the second stanza seems a little ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Title Help

    I'm not sure if this is really a good one but: "The Mirror Twin" and here's an awesome place on where people put titles up for adoption. You may get ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Please help me with a title...

    I'm not very good with choosing titles, but Before I wake sounds good. Unless it's in third person (as stated above), in which case I would go with: A Peace-less ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Ever Ever (wrking title)

    First of all, I would like to warn you ahead of time, that this really isn't the best critique, because I just came back to this site and I'm trying ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm definitely doing NaNo this year! I don't think my parents considered how much this is going to effect me in school. I guess they'll find out when they start ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Account?

    I think your teachers can also have the school sign up and then some students can sign up below them. That way, you can set a goal of 40,500 if ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Times Done NaNoWriMo: This would be my first (yay, my latest challenge!) 08' NaNo Name: Dark Sun (and the sequal- if I finish the first one- is Dark Sun Rising ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    I wouldn't pay. I kinda enjoy the ads, because when I'm waiting for someone to reply to something, or put something up, or maybe procrastinating on something, I look at ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why must we always argue?

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Penny for Your Thoughts...

    Alright, at first I was all, " Ack! It rhymes! Run away, run away! " * I seem to be afraid of rhymeing. * I loved this. *I would give ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, myself, and the voices in my head

    You sound nice too, : ). I played the piano. Played it for a long time, but I couldn't practice. Piano takes more dedication.

    Jun 7, 2008


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss