User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    20,290 I didn't know I could write this much. At all. Tomorrow (or I guess today since its about 1 in the morning) I need to write 5k more so ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Exhausted yet?

    My mom forced me to go to sleep one time. It was eleven and on a school night.(If I was at my dad's house he would have forced me to ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    17,103 words as of last night. I keep forgeting to post it up on here because I'm updating my wordcount on the site. I want to get to 25k by ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    I've got about 9k. The only consolance to eveyrone's really high word count is that I'm only on chapter 1. I think I can beat 50k. I'm just not sure ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your first NaNoWriMo sentence!

    Prolouge:Two men sat in the security room of the building, watching the screens in front of them in the dim light. Ch. 1:Iniko sat at the table, staring into her ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    7,409. I'm not doing so swell today. I don't think I'll make it to 8k. Unless I stay up late. Again.

    Nov 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    MidnightVampire What a surprise! Feel free to add me. I'm a member of the main site and the YWP, (because that's where my teacher wants me to be, but I ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    I have 7,053 so far. I could have more if my dad didn't decide to wake me up at eleven (I've had some late nights lately), then find everyone on ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    I've got 6236 words for the end of todays count. I feel good. Though, sadly, I'll probably have some days where I only write a page. Oh well. Good luck ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    5,431!!! Sadly, I can't update it on my NaNo profile because I can't cut and paste it into the little box. Plus, the server is really slow. So it looks ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    yay! I love this thread already. It looks fun. I'm posting mine often.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my gosh!

    Congratulations. I know the "holy crap I'm published" feeling. It's wonderful, isn't it? Yeah, I don't think its something you'll ever get used to.

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I got published!

    Well, everyone has said Congradulations, but no one has given you a congradulatory virtal cupcake! *hands virtual cupcake* Congrats!

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 8th Graders!

    Yay us! There's this one kid in m school and he's in 11th grade math *he makes me feel really stupid*

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my gosh!

    Let the competitive-ness begin!!! high five dude!! That must seriously rock. Now i have to see what magazine that is. Edit: i found the magazine!

    Oct 24, 2008


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith