User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Roma and Julius

    I love it. Sometimees I try to write stories through poetry, but it never seems to work. I love the way it's like Romeo and Juliet but mixed up and ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Garage Sale of Memories

    Thanks guys! I'll have to fix this tonight. I would right now, but I'm trying to review some poems (and then I noticed people had critiqued it). Pm me if ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Other Re: My query letter

    Hey, good luck with your manscript! It really sounds intersting. My friends is currently going through the same process as you. And (hopefully) I'll be in this stage someday. I ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do You Have What It Takes To Join YWS' Most Exclusive Club?

    I guess I could do two reviews a day.. which would be about 700 hundred posts (I'm doing this in my head and guestimating), and I've got about 100 right ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Research Re: Question for the Girls Here

    Somehow, everone managed to miss the hugable factor (all the guys I like have to look hugable)...I know...odd.

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    MV, You know, at first, I didn't hate you that much. You were giving me a normal life, but then I realized you made my father KILL my mother!!! What ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    I'm very technologically challenged, and I don't have any actors or the correct places to make my I'll write it out. You could say the book its for is a ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd throw a book at them and force them to change the location. And if that doesn't work? Go to the job, earn enough to support me for a really ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Garage Sale of Memories

    I haven't written poetry in a while. This is sorta a rewrite of another of my poems that I wrote for NaPoWriMo (which I failed horribly at). I'll provide the ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Honor

    I love the idea of your poem. Infact, I like a lot of it.. Honor How would you define honor, Is it something you work for? Is it something you ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Pancakes

    I really hate to not give any suggestions, because that's really unhelpful, but I liked it a lot. Such a good, random, poem about pancakes. Yay to you! ~MV

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: village of woes

    First of all, I'd like to welcome you to YWS. So: Welcome to YWS! I see that your a new member (which I guess is obvious because I just said ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Well, since you've already been guessed, I guess I'll guess what LilyJame looks like. Ok: Glasses? Dark brown hair (short), 5'6'', hazel eyes, and no freckles? I probably got them ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: to take a sparrow

    to take a sparrow, to fly a leaf, (I agree with the 'takikng control of life, idea of this,) to live a life in disbelief I love the begining... It ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: No Chat-Speak

    *joins in on happy dance* I'm terrible at reading 'chat speak'. I stare at the screen for five minutes going: What? And scratching my head. yay!

    Nov 26, 2008


"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll