User avatar

MidnightGladius

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    I'm glad you're enjoying it so far - I hope that you find the following segments satisfactory, as well :) The feeling of "super-humanity" I hadn't thought much about, but ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Triple Point - Segment 2

    Jared, Again, many thanks to you. I appreciate this greatly. I'm running out of time on this computer, so here's a quick response to your comments. 1. Noted. It's meant ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    Jared, Mucho gracias por el comentario! Thanks so much for the review :) I won't reveal my hand just yet on intentions, but I structured the two points of view ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    Great, this is what I've been looking for. To address your concerns: 1. Thanks for the usage errors - your suggestions are reasonable, and I'll see to it that those ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    Great thanks, zankoku_na_tenshi. First, let me say that I'll take everything you say to heart, and that I agree with most of those changes (especially about the commas; those always ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    Thanks for reading :) If I may suggest, please do say what you specifically didn't like about it. My friends IRL have already said that it's good - I joined ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    Ah, sorry. I've edited the original post for a link to Adobe Reader:

    Jun 26, 2008


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain