User avatar

MidnightGladius

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadow of the Sun, Ch. 1

    Intriguing... very interesting. The first thing I had to consider was: is this for real? You mentioned yourself that Mikhail's judgments couldn't be entirely reliable, but I'm wondering whether his ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Operation Oblivion

    Clograbby has already made several good points, and I'll expand on a few broader questions and comments. This will ramble a bit, and it'll probably end as a slightly collected ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    Thanks for reading :) If I may suggest, please do say what you specifically didn't like about it. My friends IRL have already said that it's good - I joined ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    Ah, sorry. I've edited the original post for a link to Adobe Reader:

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    Hello everyone. I've been working on something for a few months now, but my readers in real life aren't the most dependable, especially for solid criticism and feedback. Here's the ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Untitled WIP

    Please delete this thread - I apologize for not reading through the regulations, and have posted this in the right subforum.

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter one - part a

    Alrighty. First, let me just say - much, much better. A lot of the things I mentioned in the prologue don't apply at all here: the grammar seemed good, the ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Quest for the Heir of the Phoenix ~ Prologue

    I like the overall flow of the plot, but there are occasional grammatical and spelling errors that detract from the otherwise pleasant experience - for example: Irritably he scratched at ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello everyone. I've always had various projects tumbling around in my head and my filing cabinet, and with high fuel prices limiting transportation this summer, I decided I might as ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Untitled WIP

    Hello everyone. I've been working on something for a few months now, but my readers in real life aren't the most dependable, especially for solid criticism and feedback. Here's the ...

    Jun 26, 2008


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell