User avatar

MidnightGladius

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A bioengineering company and a rogue government are quietly removing key world figures and are replacing them with physiologically doubled figureheads. Triple Point

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Roosevelt.

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, the local populace revolted against such an oppressive government.

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    A Hydralisk un-burrowed, then sniped the Shuttle. 's video on is truly . To add some amusement, put in spoilers what you intended to say. [spoiler]Xellos_Pluto's highlight video on JulyZerg ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cursed-1

    Alright, there's a lot of places where I get the feeling that you mean to say something, but that it just doesn't come across. I'm not the greatest at doing ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    Whenever you have spare time, kindly take a look at Triple Point, my fantasy novel-in-progress. I'm looking mainly for things that don't seem realistic to you; grammar and usage are ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews?

    Whenever it suits you, please take a look at: I'm afraid others are a bit wary to critique due to length and complexity, so be warned :D. Look for things ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Author's Fantasy

    The preface was interesting. It's a thought I've had myself on several occasions - what would prevent society from realizing that it's existing under a massive delusion? Unfortunately, with the ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Angie -newly edited-

    I didn't know we were allowed to bump our work... but the heck with it, here we go :) The opening conversation struck me as a bit odd. A mechanism ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Triple Point - Segment 2

    Hello, I would like to thank: - Pingu - and zankoku_na_tenshi for their reviews of Segment 1. Hopefully, when I post Segment 3, that list will be a bit longer. ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter one part b

    Good writing, but one thing stood out as very, very strange. If there's a small village outside of Aquila that's within a few hours' ride from the capitol, and there's ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to...

    Hmm, there isn't much to say beyond what clograbby already mentioned in terms of minor grammatical errors. Since this is a prologue, and you obviously have things planned out, it's ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    Great thanks, zankoku_na_tenshi. First, let me say that I'll take everything you say to heart, and that I agree with most of those changes (especially about the commas; those always ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Astray (2)

    This is a wonderful concept of modification through collective belief. It seems that this deals with the societal treatment of belonging, and how we try to understand our place and ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Untitled WIP

    Aha, but I've already created a new topic for it in the proper subforum. For purposes of organization and general cleanliness, this one should be removed. Thanks for giving it ...

    Jun 26, 2008


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight