User avatar

MidnightGladius

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: When Innocence Dies

    Alrighty. Here's some streaming feedback for you to dwell upon :) The hearts are "waiting" to be bled dry? Odd usage - makes it seem as if the bleeding is ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    I'm glad you're enjoying it so far - I hope that you find the following segments satisfactory, as well :) The feeling of "super-humanity" I hadn't thought much about, but ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Triple Point - Segment 2

    Jared, Again, many thanks to you. I appreciate this greatly. I'm running out of time on this computer, so here's a quick response to your comments. 1. Noted. It's meant ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    Jared, Mucho gracias por el comentario! Thanks so much for the review :) I won't reveal my hand just yet on intentions, but I structured the two points of view ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    An introspective Holocaust short from the point of view of a German middle-class civilian. Very philosophical and stirring, with a lot of symbolism and universal values. Intercept

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter two - part a

    One thing this time: binary suns. I'm not sure of how you've set this up astronomically speaking, but planets in a binary system behave very differently than those in single-star ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A satirical pseudo-children's book (think "A Worm's Story" by Gary Larson) that pokes fun at all of the generalizations and outright errors in medieval fiction and common beliefs/misunderstandings. Of

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Preface, the Pangbourn family

    Your voice is a bit confusing, but I think some of that is attributable to slight typos and miscellaneous errors. The advice it seems I'm giving to a lot of ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Triple Point - Segment 1

    Great, this is what I've been looking for. To address your concerns: 1. Thanks for the usage errors - your suggestions are reasonable, and I'll see to it that those ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A note and a ring

    Wait, what? That was essentially the pervasive feeling for me. Certain things just didn't make sense, or perhaps were expressed incorrectly, or were ambiguous. One thing I do during editing ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Supreme Court Upholds the Second Amendment

    Where do you live, by any chance? The reason I ask is because there's a marked difference between a lower amount of crime and being told that there's a lower ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    Of course it's fine by me :D. Thanks for being so considerate and keeping me in the loop.

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Supreme Court Upholds the Second Amendment

    Yes, by a constitutional amendment. Of course, since both parties hardly want a polarized debate during an election year, no one's going to bring it up for a long, long ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Worlds beneath our feet

    Whoa. I have no idea where you're taking this, but damn will I be keeping track of it. You've just described a highly tangible set of motives and opportunities, and ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Finding the Wandering City

    Intriguing. Could you please do us a favor and italicize/otherwise distinguish the parts that are inside the Golden Book? At first, I thought you had a massive typo block, and ...

    Jun 30, 2008


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl