User avatar

Midnight

  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    Tara, hehe ahhh!!!! I'm not an addict I promise. The rose was nice tho. Matt, oo yeah I remember you from TYWC, probs don't remember me though. how are things. ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    hey El, yeah she sent a long an email which was one of the nicest welcomes I've had to anything on the internet! Nate, hmm yeah. I miss everyone, i'm ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    Ooo wow that was quick, feeling welcomed. Just to tell you know my name's Anna Bobo, StrongBad fan! excellent, I have a good feeling about this place allready. Emma, I'm ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Alcoholics Anonymous

    Wow it feels like I'm introducing myself at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting but here it goes... I'm 17 from London and found out about this site through Nate who I ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Template

    woah wow looking at your profile Nate and found this baby. Pretty impressive I have to say. I have no idea where to even start.

    Jan 27, 2005


People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke