-
Re: Im too dull to create an eyecatching subject. Hi, i'm new.
heya I'm a Tywcer too. Nice to see you around :)
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: Warthog In A King Prawn Suit Is Alive
hey warty!
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: thanks for the response
hah well a thank you always makes everyone smile :) we love you too i'm sure.
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?
Thanks! You know what, that would be really good.
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?
TBR, Aww but PMs are what make me feel ever so disconnectred from the world of tyws. What is being said that u don't know! Tessitore,ach no, I knew the ...
Apr 1, 2005 -
Re: A Long Road From TYWC
hey was midnight. dunno if u remmeber but hey anyway.
Mar 26, 2005 -
Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?
You're very noticed, you're everywhere honestly! Yeah I think I should post in the lounge, it seems like loads of people hang around in the tavern, maybe I should post ...
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?
Aw tah Brian. really? See I think most of my friends are lefties like me...
Mar 4, 2005 -
Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?
that's comforting :) ok points all taken on. Actually been doing loads of reviewing recently. Partly because i'm saving up for a dress hah!
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: Dynamic Avatar & Points Store
I've brought stuff but my avator won't change.
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?
Aww sheesh :oops: honestly didn't put this up to get compliments but they were much appreciated anyways. See these are all good plans..so, so far debating is good, lounge needs ...
Feb 24, 2005 -
Re: Site Will Be Down on February 23rd
one of my three procrastinating lifelines gone! Next you'll take away the phones in my house and msn messenger ahh.
Feb 22, 2005 -
Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?
I have to say I don't think I've done myself much favours in the popularity departnment in TYWS :( . Whereas on TYWC I seemed to be liked more (maybe ...
Feb 22, 2005 -
Re: Howdy howdy howdy
Hey i'm Anna, only been here a little while! But hope it's fun for you!!
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous
Perra, balloons now that’s impressive. Nice wolf. Nai, I definitely will be pm-ing some time soon, I just get quite lost. I don’t think we’ve spoken in the chatroom…my first ...
Feb 6, 2005
