User avatar

Midnight

  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Bobo it's fantastic!!! I'll get back to you on the avator through pm!!! THANK YOU!!! Really snoik that's looks a a bit like me except my tummy is nowhere near ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess Who?!

    I've met Simon Pegg he lives near me hurrah! :) That is a very cool picture.

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    hey is there anyway while I'm waiting if I could make the pencil version of mine into an avator?

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!

    I really like the way the jumper (top) goes around her neck in the first pic it makes it all seem soft and comfortable. The second picture is pretty too ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    hah it's so funny I've got into the habit of checking this everyday. The suspense is killing me.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Bobo should start a store :) I have to ask when you drew my one did you have a picture of me because you have my fringe, if not you're ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    wow the pencil version is fantastic! you really are talented Bobo.

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    aww I love them all.

    May 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Oh i'd love one..if you ever have time? Can I say a a description and if you don't, do worry. One with blondey brown hair thats slightly curley (yeah my ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    drunk or maybe she's blow drying her hair!

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    Hehe it's really good. I could never do that with the computer even though we have paintshop pro. I espeically like the way you did shadows and the fact that ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dreaming_Mouse's Fashion Designs *Edited!* 11/05/05

    These were really good although for most of them you'd need a tiny waist to carry it off. Which unfortunately alot of wome aren't blessed with. Anyway still really good ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My pics

    Gollum was creepy. It did bear a lot of resemblance to the gollum from the film version which is really good! It's weird when I was younger and was read ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    His dream went like this

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: The YWS Poem

    Golden light whispered through crisp leaves and quietly baptised the ground beneath them Wind whispers, and they dance in morning dew Celebrating a life long past. The children congregate and ...

    Feb 14, 2005


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena