-
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
There is no solid evidence whatsoever when it comes to the Bible.
Jun 28, 2005 -
Re: Illegal Immigration
Read my argument.......above.
Jun 28, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
Bobo aww so you agree with Milton's ideas of 'felix culpa' or happy fall. the idea that God let us fall so through redeeming ourselves could show him how much ...
Jun 27, 2005 -
Re: KKK
woah Brad, right there you seem to be coming from a functionalist and a hegemonic marxist perspective at the same time. I would argue with you but I'm not exactly ...
Jun 27, 2005 -
Re: Illegal Immigration
Brad, I'm honestly touched that you took so much time to construct that argument. I will reply, but I'm in the midst of heavy revision so gimme a couple of ...
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ElectricBlueMonkey Cameron and Tinkerbell
Wohooo lets have a partay \:D/ :elephant: \:D/ :elephant: \:D/ =P~ #-o =D>
Jun 25, 2005 -
Re: Illegal Immigration
Really your argument is rather immature Qi. I'm quite enjoying talking to Brad about it. I know it's not my choice but I'm allowed to have an opinion about it. ...
Jun 25, 2005 -
Re: Illegal Immigration
Again that's not actually true about the American hijackers they got in legally and there was no bribery. Most of them had family in America. Besides threat of terroism is ...
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Israel and Palestine
Yes according to a line in the Bible... but anyway even if it was a lot has changed since then. The way England and America did it was to actually ...
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Illegal Immigration
Brad, no you wouldn't! America's immigration is based on selfish restrictions so that the political and economic elites in your country don't have any impact on their wealth because of ...
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Israel and Palestine
Well not just supporting their enemy in fact, we kicked them out of their homeland Israel into a tiny bit of land in the first place.
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
No I don't want to debate it. It was just important for me to say it considering you put a massive statement in brackets it needed a sentence as I ...
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
Also I know were not getting in to this but Catholicism came from protestenism and puritanism as parts of the organised religion that followed Christs. If it wasn't for Catholicism ...
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: Illegal Immigration
no it wasn't. what exactly is that reason Chevy.
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: How old are you?
17 18 in less than a month.
Jun 23, 2005
