User avatar

Midnight

  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    I don't think the Olympic decision had anything to do with it.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    I've been on the phone watching the news for most of today. I'm still angry and upset but now i'm just irritated. I can't get in to central London, I ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    Sorry that was unecessarily blunt. I was a bit upset. No one I know is hurt I don't understand why I'm so angry.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    Yeah as a Londoner it's such a shock. Yesterday was such a good day.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    Yeah thanks guys. We've got through to a lot of people not my aunt though. My dad was on the tube going through Moorgate Station that was the one before ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    Emma I wouldn't worry it's all Central London targets.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    It's been suggested it's Al Quaeda, almost confirmed. I'm so angry. Got through to a lot of people and they're ok including my Dad. Need to try and find out ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    I'm sitting at home on my own, not allowed to leave my house. Bombs are systematically going off across central London where many of my family and friends work. I ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    Yay!! Hehehehehe sorry I'm so happy that London won against Paris! :D :D :D :D

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush

    No words. Too Angry The US gives 0.2% of its GDP in overseas aid - well below the UN's 0.7% target, which EU states are committed to reaching in the ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    But Jack it hasn't worked out for the Iraqi people. In fact they're all in a horrible situation now too. makes you think.

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Crysi, They lied to go to war in the first place. Besides it doesn't changed the fact that under international law war for regime change is illegal.

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    These two subjects are artificially related and have nothing in common with each other. And you did go to Afghanisatn because of 9/11.

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    we've got this on another topic.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Israel and Palestine

    that comment makes no sense.

    Jun 30, 2005


There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec