User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    My main reason for thinking abortion should be legal, is ok a foetus is the potential for life. Having eggs and sperm mean all humans have potential life. Bringing life ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    'Life', are you a vegetarian Brad? Or perhaps one of those people who will not step on bugs or plants. Because true there is 'life' if that is how you ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    Well I've got into Kings College in Cambridge Univeristy to study Archaeology and Anthropology. Anthropology includes the study of biological anthropology and consequently evolution is part of what I

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?

    i'm truely sorry to hear that :(

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?

    You would defend the IRA for this... I believe in freedom for Ireland, but Constitutional nationalism could be used to gain this freedom and in many countries has been. Do ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    A terrible life on Earth is something that haunts you. If you never lived it wouldn't and what is life at that stage. How can it be life. I'm not ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Incandensence, It's interesting to see you're a Christian. Wouldn't it be far better for anti-abortionist Christians such as BUSH to be truely pro-life and consequently anti- the death penalty. Just ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?

    What? So America shouldn't send back those who have killed for a fair trial. Even though we send over Al-quiada suspects for a fair trial, interesting that no-one has backed ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?

    Right here's a pickle...... Considering America's consistent funding of the IRA (an Irish terroist organisation, which especially in the 70s was responsible for many bombs in civillian areas such as ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The United Nations: A Failed Organization

    Why was the UN not brokering peace in the Middle East, Vietnam, Korea, and Iraq? Middle East---> They're trying their best but if America and it's coalition keep insisting on ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    For it being legalised, but I wanna see other people's opinions before I voice my own.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    Really she hated it? Yeah it used to be fun, but I think as the world developed it stayed. Fond memories. Sad as I have had the most megabytes on ...

    Jan 28, 2005


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire