-
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
I agree with Misty Lynn. I can't be bothered to argue in this thread anymore. It's not because I can't, it's just time consuming, i'm in the middle of A-Levels ...
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Faith, says the girl with the blonde golden hair!!! And the CUTE cat I must say. Firestarter, yes I’ve been told I look scary in that one. You can never ...
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
Actually your research is skewed. You chose to ignore my article because it had conclusive proof that the death penalty is not an effective detterent and consequently you read the ...
Feb 4, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
This Incandesence is from Amnesty International and argues against all of your argument effectively. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA The illusion of control ''Consensual'' executions, the impending death of
Feb 3, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
thanks, I disagree espeically as that photo is probably me on a very good day compared to normal. But thanks anyway, look whose talking though, great christmas tree too!
Feb 3, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Look I promise I tried to find one where I wasn't posing, but it didn't work, but the ones from my webcameare all like this and the ones on my ...
Feb 3, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
There have been countless and countless studies done that show the death penalty is not an effective detterent. Most Europeans countries have lower murder rates then America and they don't ...
Feb 3, 2005 -
Re: Abortion
nice of you to just ignore my argumenys incandesence. you can't say killing a foetus is a muder, people disagree. consequently it is not the point of the state to ...
Feb 3, 2005 -
Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?
Wrong for me. But you can tell that from my poll option! But lets get the debate going. This one always proves to be interesting. Right or Wrong? And Why? ...
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Abortion
Brian, She had a place at University, her boyfriend was 15 and would never have spoken to her. Her mother would have kicked her out and she would have gone ...
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Abortion
Incandensence, Your ignorance on the topic of the feminist movement shines through in the debate. Firstly the dawn of the 20th century had nothing to do with equal rights opportunitiys ...
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Abortion
"America is not a "patriarchal" society, and whoever said it is, is oblivious to the fact that there are more women than men. The only possibility for such a statement ...
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Over 16: sexuality
N.B I'm not a Christian i'm agnostic or an 'I don't know'. I am however christined and confirmed within the Church of England and understand it's significance and used to ...
Jan 30, 2005 -
Re: Death, what happen's next?
I believe that we become nothing and just dissapear wqhen are brain stops. But live on in memories. I would love there to be an afterlife and sometimes I feel ...
Jan 30, 2005 -
Re: America's terroist policy...hypocrites?
C, I think the USA are hypocrites because they expect Britain to exctratide anyone they want to put on trial whereas they will not sent back those involved in mass ...
Jan 30, 2005
