User avatar

Midnight

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    I think I'm moving in to the area of addiction, it's crappy.

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    It is only essential as a move from a Feudal society and as a situation where their can first be a revolution involving the middle classes before the proletarian revolution.

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    The Iraqi war was poorly planned, the consequences were poorly considered and their was no legitimate reason for going to war. It has helped inflame and radacalised even more Islamic ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple blasts paralyse London

    Personally I think the problem is much deeper rooted than a 'war on terror' and the 'war on terror' has helped cause much more 'terror'. It seems many young muslims ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    why do people believe in science when often they have no comprehension of how it works and would not be able to explain it. It's interesting, personally I believe that ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple blasts paralyse London

    It's horrible going on the tube at the moment. When you go past Kings Cross they've ripped out all the esclators to dig deep in to the ground and pull ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In the words of Fagin from Oliver Twist 'cheerio'

    As you may have noticed I've been pretty inactive recently, what with school and exams ending (forever!!), beggining of the summer holidays and generally me going slightly insane with freedom ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Michael Moore says some things that are right and some things that are grossly exagerated. I think Farenheit 9/11 did more harm than good because it produced opinions where people ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    arvy hehee I think the British are the second worst country in terms of obesity though! who knows this might even help ;)

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    I didn't start the argument Brad did. Fine end of. Although I do think that actually when things like this have happened is important to argue and consider ways of ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    I'm not Brad made it a debate. I never started accusing Americans as a whole. I accused Brad who was being a bastard about it. Brad never gave his condolesences. ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    London WAS READY! how over the last four years the intelligene services have stopped many plots in London that have been discovered. This was a failure of intelligence but it ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    As far as I know I'm the only one on this forum from London and I'm ok. I think all fatalities were adults not teenagers/childrens. Injuries I don't know.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    The majority of English people don't hate the Scots Emma, I think it's much more the other way.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    Well I'm English Scottish Welsh and Italian (in recent history) So I guess I'm British with a sprinkle of parmesan... I love the Scottish and the Welsh.

    Jul 7, 2005


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi